Mummy & Daddy

Mummy & Daddy

Monday 30 September 2013

Howdy!

Hello..... Writing this from my office waiting for a meeting. Hope it finish fast and I can go have dinner with wifey and lil bums. You all might be thinking why the word lil bums. Well, the history is, Anan calls me bum bum (from the dictionary, it is a slang for "a nickname for someone who makes you uncontrollably silly& happy when you see them"). So hence the baby is called lil bums.
Lil bums sometimes is rather naughty giving mommy a hard time. I think the back ache is becoming from bad to worse. Tried hot bag on her back which somehow improved a little.
Last weekend was good. Did lots of things to tidy up the place. I think when the baby arrives, we need more storage. Hence trying to clear away as much things as possible. 
You know until now, I can hardly feel lil bums kick in the stomach. I think everytime when i tried to feel  with my hand, it knows and tries to be in the best behavior? But mommy always says he is kicking like a futsal ball in there. 
Next month will be around 7 months. Time really flies. I used to think pregnancy is a long 9 months but boy... how time flies when first we found out that we are expecting a baby and all the way till now.

Followed my wife today for a clinic checkup and being around so many pregnant ladies, sometimes i feel we male species get it easy... with all the morning sickness, complications and childbirth.. its no wonder they say "God sends the children to a place called earth and there will be an angel with them called mommy".

Ciao...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment