Mummy & Daddy

Mummy & Daddy

Tuesday 3 September 2013

My Dearest LilBums,

I think you've grown quite a bit over the fortnight. My tiny bump has blossomed into a small keg in a short span of time! I noticed it especially today when I took a walk to the market to get some breakfast. Had to take extra care to not tip over a rock or a puddle. It really feels like I'm walking on stilts! It was so funny, I ended up laughing to myself, coz I imagined a barreled pregnant lady hopping around puddles, trying not to fall! Fitted perfectly into a scene from Alice in Wonderland! Teeheheheh... So funny!

So your bright Daddy thinks I should avoid food he doesn't like, as he thinks I feel nauseous every time I eat something he doesn't like, directly linking it to u. Your father will someday win a Nobel Prize for one of the many theories he tenuously coins up every now and then! Looking from how far along we've come, I think you're gonna be a very picky eater! Coz you disagree with almost everything I eat, making it a daily battle with nausea!

You woke up quite early today. I felt your vigorous kicks as I drove to work earlier. If they were any stronger I may need to slam on the emergency brakes one day! Why you so naughty LilBums.. Follow after your dad I guess!

But thank you for behaving last nite, I finally had a good nite's sleep. Much needed recuperation. We'll be having a long day today, so stay calm ok!

Love, Mummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment