Mummy & Daddy

Mummy & Daddy

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Just under 3 months to go!

And it's a full blown of crappiness. Horrible sorethroat, Coryza and cough. Lucky no fever, and no urticaria! Bums has been babysitting me, bringing me barley and lemon juice and food, comforting me with vapor rub and so on. Made things a bit bearable. At work now, and the whole sneezing and coughing episodes ain't convincing my patients I can cure their ailments! How ironic...

We are now into our 27th week! That means, it's a mere 90 days til we pop! The bump is definitely more significantly bigger, and LilBums kicks are more pronounced. I think Im starting to walk like a drunk penguin just to maintain balance. So far, not much swelling nor fluid retention but the calves and ankles do tend to hurt a lil at a day's end. Still hard trying to find a proper position to sleep, but it helps for a few hours when I lie on my right. Although, lying on the left increases placental perfusion I find it a bit uncomfortable as LilBums kick a lot when I'm on my left. 

Apart from that, we are doing marvelously well!

I'm off to lunch now! Clinic has been unexpectedly busy this Tuesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment