Mummy & Daddy

Mummy & Daddy

Saturday 14 September 2013

Growing well!

Yesterday we visited our ObStetrician dude. LilBums seem to be doing well, just a tad bigger that he's supposed to be. Also noted to mildly hydronephrotic, but that doesn't appear alarming. AFI is normal, thus should be ok. He is already in cephalic position, and that's pretty exciting. Figures, coz lately I could trace down his spine and bollatable bum bum on my right side of abdomen! So with all that, I'm due for my MGTT next week to rule out GDM! Such a bummer!

Threw up again yesterday. It really is bothering me much, how come I'm still hypereming at this stage :( my appetite has improved, but I suffer like mad after eating just trying to hold it in! It gets really frustrating sometimes! LilBums, cut me some slack!

We be going to the dentist on Monday! Hopefully that'll ease my gag a lil, clear up all the stale plaque and help me out with my swollen gums.

Looking at the scan monitor yesterday, it excites me on how much you've grown LilBums! We counted your toes, and he even showed us your cuckoo bird! I know it's gonna be a handful, and I know I'm shit scared of delivery, but I can't wait to welcome you into our lil world!

No comments:

Post a Comment