Mummy & Daddy

Mummy & Daddy

Friday 27 September 2013

Poor weight gain :(

The best part of driving to work this morning was listening to U2's With or Without You, just a couple of minutes before reaching my clinic. Layan habis! T'was like being in ChillOut cheering to Syuib and the band Freedom! Good ol days..!

My left arm hurts like crazy! Had my second shot of ATT yesterday! Nasty stuff, I tell you! ATT shots are super sakit, gonna keep that in mind next time I've gotta poke someone for it. Could hardly lift my arm to fasten my bra strap even. Super bummer..

At yesterday's ANC, I got worried looking at my weight. Thought I felt a bit more gundu by now, LilBums is also feeling like a slight bigger and fuller bump. But I've only gained a mere 350grams over the past one month. When by right I should have at least pound on almost 2kg instead :( this whole poor weight gain thing is really starting to freak me out a lil. I am eating a bit better now, and throwing up less. So why I no put on weight? So ironic, before this when I wanted to loose weight it hardly happened! Now when I'm supposed to be putting on weight, it's the opposite instead! First world problems betul la... Otherwise everything is normal, champion Hb at 13.5 (touch wood, hasn't even dipped the slightest since beginning of pregnancy despite not being on any haematinics), urine pun normal and LilBums showed good growth with an excellent FHR of 150! Scheduled for MGTT & TFT to be done on Monday! Hopefully I won't throw up..!

New symptom: sudden episodes of breathlessness, at rest. Occurred a few times yesterday. Not sure if it was caused by the tall latte I had in the morning, or what. It felt a bit like small flutters of panic attacks, but I wasn't panicking though. Could it be my thyroid acting up? Or the gravid uterus pushing up on my diaphragm and hence compressing my lungs just a tad bit? I dunno, yet. But would need to find out soon. Hasn't happen today though.

Will be seeing chapati man in 2 weeks time. Shall ask him. Hopefully my results will be in by then.

Oh, yesterday while getting ready for work I almost tripped and fell face first, doing something I could have easily done before. I was trying to put on my panties while walking towards the wardrobe and almost forgot of my drunk penguin gait! Good thing I manger to plop onto the bed on time! But it was such a funny sight!

Bump is so big now, I can't see my toes anymore! I'm just playing hide and seek with everything umbilical below. Yes, that includes a lot of things ok!

Otherwise LilBums is kicking away happily. Since my bump is so tight, it's so easy to trace his spine down to his kutty head, and up to his bums. If I press a bit too hard, he'll respond with a kick! Rebellious, now itself!

Happy weekend, ya'll! Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment