Mummy & Daddy

Mummy & Daddy

Monday 9 September 2013

26th!

I think Ive to visit the dentist soon. *shudders* I hate going to the dentist :( They  are one of my biggest fears. My gums bleed too much now, and its super swollen all over. Perhaps due to all the excess gastric juice when I throw up, and maybe it's just another pregnancy thing I aint aware of. Either way, have to go see them :(

Had Maggi, and by reflex broke in an egg today. And I survived! T'wasnt too bad, I dint feel nauseated at all. LilBums in a good mood perhaps today.

Time is really zooming past. We are now in our 26th week, already! Every time I think of the time frame, I get a lil excited, and scared. And LilBums will sense this, and gimme one of his mega kicks. 98 days to go!

Gonna be a busy, the next 2 days! May we all survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment