Mummy & Daddy

Mummy & Daddy

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Still hyperem-ing!

It's truly an extreme of both ends. I've my good days and bad ones. And the past few days has been such a downhill struggle. I assumed I was done with the whole nausea and vomiting, but it came back to haunt me over the weekend. Started vomiting again on Monday, and again on Tuesday. And suffered from post prandial nausea thru put all these days! It made me real lethargic, and in a collapsible state afer work!

But today I feel better! So, yay!

I need to start exercising! Like stat! My back aches too much, my leg cramps up a lot and I dot feel healthy at all. Have to make it a point to start this week!

I think LilBums is starting to hate soy milk! Coz every time I drink soy milk, my gag reflex goes into over drive! And to think I used to love soy milk!

We be going stroller shopping soon! Though we can't buy anything yet, but at least we'll have a rough idea on what to get when LilBums comes along!

And Mummy, come follow me go bra shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment