Mummy & Daddy

Mummy & Daddy

Sunday 8 September 2013

Just a matter of time!

Homai.. LilBums, we've got 99 days to go!!!! That's like so soon, rite!?! Can you feel Mummy palpitating already! *shudders* Im very anxious, excited, scared, freaked out and nervous. But above all, I cant wait to cuddle you in my arms, and watch you grow into a fine young man.

Im reading thru net, browsing thru forums to get a feel on proper and safe strollers and car seats and what nots. So confusing, so complicated. But managed to get a few good pointers. Not gonna focus on one particular brand, but rather gonna look into all the safety features and get a good one!

Think over the past week, or two, the bump grew bigger drastically. I can finally wear maternity baju and not look weird in it. I also thought my appetite has gotten better, as I eat well now. But yesterday it took a turning for the worse. Yesterday was a complete utter struggle with nausea, and a battle with my gag reflex. Made me feel sick the whole day, could hardly sleep even. Feeling a bit better this morning, but not over zealous with the urge to eat yet. LilBums and his aversions. The husband doesnt understand though, blamed it on mood swings.. :(

Gonna be a long day today! Be good LilBums!

No comments:

Post a Comment