Mummy & Daddy

Mummy & Daddy

Monday 30 June 2014

So long!

Been a long 3 months since the last post. We as parents have been really busy taking care of Krishaen. Plus with my Masters project due in about 2 months time, every day is like a race for me and Anandini. Our lifes has changed so much. We wake up around 6.30am every morning to get to work, and by the time we come home in the evening, we are super tired but we have to attend to Krishaen. Sometimes i feel so pressed with time, but i think i require good time management. I now subscribe to a strict working time till about 5pm where i leave office sharp 5pm so that i can reach home by 6pm. This will allow time for me to attend to Krishaen and do my project.

Anandini has been super exhausted lately. Between the two of us, she has it worst. Sometimes i can see the exhaustion in her face. Even when she goes to bed, she has to wake up everytime Krishaen cries for milk even though the next day, she has to go to work by 8am. Sometimes I wonder how do full time mommies with a career juggles both sides. Sometimes we as parents think if everyone can do it, so can we. But along the way, I realized that as much as we tend to think everyone else is faring better than us, we seldom realize that we are already doing a good job at it. Anandini has been fully breast feeding Krishaen till now, tend to the household works when she is at home, cooking, taking care of me.. I have been unwell for the last few days and she took care of me till I am feeling much better now.. So thank you honey. I might not say much on how grateful I am having you with me.. but i really really do. Along the way I realized, you go all out the way for everyone that you love, even sacrificing your own personal time when you can just dont bother and give the excuse that you have no time or just be total ignorant. I am proud to be your husband... Someone who has genuine concern for everyone around her. 

Coming back to Krishaen... the boy has everyone charmed! Most of the time he is a happy kid. He is on solids now. Anandini and me are following this method called "Baby led weaning" where the child grabs his food on his own rather than being spoon fed. This encourages motor skills and also makes the child less picky on food. The child might make a mess at first, but through time, they will able to feed themselves properly. For more info, look at this link http://www.babyledweaning.com. Here is a video on Krishaen trying to eat banana. Most of it went down the floor and very little went to his mouth. 


Ok gotta go people. Have a great monday. Keep calm and eat chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment