Mummy & Daddy

Mummy & Daddy

Friday 11 October 2013

Gundu LilBums

Halo..!!!!

I'm at locum, trying not to fall asleep. It being a Friday, and the weather being so rainy and sleep inducing is making it a whole level harder to stay awake!

So, ze MGTT is normal. Though slightly within upper limits of the normal range. Very borderline. And last nite during our routine visit to chapati man, LilBums is still slightly gundu, about 300g excess! Seriously la, I don't look like I'm carrying a 30weeker.. And chapati man keeps telling me LilBums is gundu! How la? I no understand! So he said have to repeat MGTT in 2 weeks! Bummer..! Thru chapati man's super canggih 3D scan machine, we always catch a beautiful image of LilBums at every visit! Last nite, we saw how he was opening his mouth like a lil fishy! And how cute his curled fingers were! Also we noted how chubby his cheeks were, and I immediately thought of how that gundu head is gonna crown out thru my you-know-what! Chapati man also showed us LilBums' cuckoobird and his bilateral descended testis! So big, I terkejut! Seriously gundu boy la..! He's otherwise doing well, good heart rate and all.

So yea, have to repeat MGTT sometime next week! Blleerrgghhh...

Bums has been helping me do duck squats and other antenatal exercises at home! Duck squats look easy, but with a gravid self, it brings it to an almost gila state of difficulty level! New found respect for ducks, especially pregnant duckies! :)

Cooked sambar, and chicken varuval and some cabbage thingy for dinner the other day. And Bums ate like a monster! Typical Indian man who loves his rice and curry! Truly became a believer of 'a way thru a man's heart is thru his stomach'! :)

Sorethroat and flu is back, though not as bad as before. Hopefully it stays mellow! I really don't wanna fall sick!

New symptom: very gnawing lower abdominal pain as LilBums' head crushes thru my pelvic floor! Sometimes it's so painful, feels like I'm in labour. Though I really don't know how how being in labour feels like. Yet!

Bums will be in JB over the weekend, and so I'll be staying with Mummy n Daddy. Think since we've got married, this be the first time we are gonna be away from each other :(

No comments:

Post a Comment