Mummy & Daddy

Mummy & Daddy

Saturday 22 February 2014

Get up, move it!

Krishaen is 78 days old today! Soon he'll be 3 months!!

Honestly, Im slowly enjoying Motherhood. The rough edges are smoother now, and Im gradually embracing being his Amma. He sleeps more regularly, he latches on well when he feeds, he doesnt fuss much. Life's good.

He has achieved more than his current developmental milestones! His neck is getting stable, he can hold his head up. He smiles and giggles and coos, responds well to his surroundings. He is also able to turn to his side, and almost to his front though not completely.

As for me, the weighing scale shows that I've lost weight. But I feel pretty messed up, physically. The wounds have healed I guess, though Im very much troubled by constant backaches and joint aches, prolly attributed to the lack of exercise. Hence, I've started to do some daily light stretches and it's beginning to help. I dont wanna loose weight to look thin (although, that'll be really good!) I just need to strengthen my back and get in touch with my lower abdominal and pelvic muscles. And it only takes a few minutes.

These are the few Im practising, see if it works for you too!


This looks easy, but it's super susah! 


Used to this daily, then got a bit malas. But still try to do it every now and then.

Stay fit, ya'll! Only then we'll be able to care for our little ones!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment